“We have the opportunity to make our industry a world leader in recycled plastics.” More...
Most Recent Stories
- 100 plus signatories commit to use 10 million tons of recycled plastic in new products by 2025
- 5 Minutes With…Jay Fitzgerald from U.S. Department of Energy’s Bioenergy Technologies Office.
- Coca-Cola European Partners announces plans to replace plastic shrink wrap with cardboard.
- UPM Raflatac and UPM Biofuels link up to create wood-based polypropylene film label materials.
- American Express takes a swipe at marine plastic pollution and teams up with Parley for the Oceans to launch new green card.