With just a few days until Bio-Based Products and Bio-Products Chemicals opens its doors in Amsterdam, we are offering our readers an exclusive opportunity to ask your questions and offer your opinions to this global gathering of industry experts. On Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th May, leaders from across bio-based including senior representatives of BASF, Ecover, Reverdia, Novamot, Ikea, Kingfisher, Korres Natural Products and many, many more and we want your contributions.
This is the first ever community meeting for Bio-Based World News subscribers. We know a lot of you are already attending, but even if you arent there are ways in which you can still contribute and have your key questions answered, opionions shared and help shape a report focussing on the future of our industry.
Firstly, for those attending Bio-Based Products and Bio-Products Chemicalsthe Hotel Okura next week, our interactive voting session in the afternoon of 25th May, will allow all delegates to anonymously vote on key industry questions via your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Details will be announced at the start of the event and in the delegate guide. Our Slido platform will also offer the ability to ask questions during the individual sessions.
Secondly, if you are unable to make the event, we would still welcome your contributions and questions. Please view the agenda for Products hereand Chemicals here and email our Editor, Luke Upton (Editor@BioBasedWorldNews.com) your questions and observations ahead of and during the event.
Alternately, log into Twitter, follow @Bio_BasedWorldand check the hashtag #BioBasedLive for the latest news and comments from the event and to ensure your voice is heard.
All questions and comments, from delegates and our virtual attendees will be allied with our voting session to form an exclusive industry report, available to download from Bio-Based World News shortly after the event.
So why not ask your questions of over 50 experts including chemical innovators such as:
- Ren Backes,Global New Business Development, Chemical Intermediates,BASF
- Christian Kemp Griffin,CEO,CelluComp
- Robert Wedinger,CEO,Rennovia
- Stefano Facco,New Business Development Director,Novamont
- Alex Miles,Director, Commercial Development, Europe,Enerkem
- Marcel Lubben,President,Reverdia
And sustainable brand strategistsincluding:
- Tom Domen,Innovation Manager,Ecover
- Geanne van Arkel,Head of Sustainable Development,Interface
- Daphna Nissenbaum,Co Founder & CEO,TIPA
- Caroline Laurie,Head of Sustainability,Kingfisher
- Puneet Trehan,Sustainability Innovation Director,IKEA
- Daniel Gonzaga,R&D Director,Natura
- Marianna Ralli,Scientific Affairs Manager,Korres Natural Products
See our full list of speakers available to answer your questions can be foundhere
If you want to attend in person and havent yet booked your place, contact Editor@BioBasedWorldNews.com for the latest news on the ticket status availability.
Want more about the event?