Issue #10 – Summer 2018. In this edition…
- Expert View: Invest-ability of the bio-economy.
- Who are the winners of the 2018 Bio-Based World News Awards?
- Project Focus: How the digitalisation of bio products is boosting market connection
- Headliner: Professor Orla Feely, Vice-President for Research, Innovation and Impact at University College Dublin.
- Growing the Irish Forest Bio-economy.
- Project Focus: Converting dairy by-products into high value bio-based chemicals in Tipperary.
- Biomethane on Ireland’s national gas grid for first time – a first for Ireland’s bio-economy.
- How the ButaNexT project is helping realise the dream of cost-competitive biobutanol.
- The Last Word with, Jeremiah Dutton, Head of Sales at Trifilon.
- News in brief, and much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #7: