Issue #11 – Autumn/Fall 2018. In this edition…
- The first ‘Cotton + Corn’ shoe from Reebok’s sustainable range hits the shops.
- Project Focus: How a bio-based solution can solve our plastic tray problem.
- Change and continuity – the inside story of 10 years of the Nordic Wood Biorefinery Conference (NWBC).
- Bad news for bio-based chemicals as EU declares that gene editing IS genetic modification.
- Wanted! Inspirational startups for our 2019 Bio-Stars programmeat World Bio Markets.
- How an outdoor clothing brand and the Basque cider traditionhave partnered to create natural dyes.
- The bio-based industries within the revised bioeconomy strategy.
- How the global heatwave harms agriculture today and creates problems for the bioeconomy tomorrow.
- Danone, Nestlé Waters and Origin Materials add PepsiCo to partnership developing 100% bio-based bottles.
- News in brief, and much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #11: