Issue #12 – Winter 2018. In this edition…
- Recycled, reused or composted – Danone announce trio of actions to be fully circular by 2025.
- Project focus: Creating high purity lignin and affordable platform chemicals from wood-based sugars.
- The green revolution will be blue: Harvesting algae for the bio-economy.
- Nobel nod for the green pioneer behind ‘directed evolution enzymes’.
- Brands: A pragmatic approach to bio-based chemicals.
- It’s official! Braskem’s carbon negative claims for its bio-based plastic are approved.
- Bio-based a possible solution to Mastercard’s search for more sustainable bank cards.
- The Last Word with… Sandy Marshall, Executive Director, Bioindustrial Innovation Canada.
- News in brief, and much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #12: