Issue #13 – In this edition…
- As Allbirds shoes take steps around the world, their material remains the hero.
- What’s taking so long? Keys to turbocharging the green chemistry revolution.
- How a unique set of building blocks have created a vibrant and growing bio-economy in Canada.
- Going for green gold with the help of bio-based plastic used for Tokyo 2020 hockey surfaces.
- Performance is the key as Checkerspot prepares to launch a product for the winter sports
- The reinvention of bio-plastics: New kids on the block.
- Inside the alliance between REG, ExxonMobil and Clariant that is revolutionising cellulosic biofuels.
- At the HELM of the bio-based chemical ship.
- The Port of Amsterdam as a circular hotspot: how a port speeds up the circular economy.
- 5 Minutes With… Tineke Woort from Royal DSM.
- State of Iowa, USA: Cultivating growth in bioprocessing.
- The Last Word with… Thomas Kostler AKA Mr. Goodvertising.
- And much, much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #13: