Issue #2 – Summer 2016. In this edition…
- A truly green t-shirt; the world’s first made from 100% bio-based polyester.
- How a Tetra Top bottle with bio-based plastic hits the market with JUST water.
- 15 key recommendations for your bio-based business in 2016.
- An in-depth look at how orange peel and Tipa is inspiring a new alternative to plastic packaging.
- 10 Speaker Insights from Bio-Based Products and Bio-Based Chemicals World in Amsterdam.
- The Big Interview: Caroline Laurie, Head of Sustainability at Kingfisher.
- News in Brief: Featuring adidas, Gevo, AVA-CO2 and more.
- And much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #2: