Issue #3 – Autumn / Fall 2016. In this edition…
- San Fran enacts ban on polystyrene product sales from 2017.
- New ways of learning for a new industry.
- Expert View: Accelerating the impact of bio-based materials to further apparel industry sustainability.
- Inside the Bioprocess Pilot Facility in Delft, the Netherlands.
- Ask the industry: Frédéric Meyer, Director Strategy and Growth at TOTAL Fluides
- Bio-based detergent launched by P&G’s Tide brand.
- Tequila drinkers to help Ford drivers get a little more bio-based.
- News in brief featuring Walmart, NEC, Evolva, IBM and much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #3: