Issue #4 – Winter 2016/17. In this edition…
- Carlsberg’s new bio-based beer bottles to ‘step up’ to sustainability targets
- Big oil meets bio-based as Saudi Aramco buys a $100m sustainable polyol technology.
- Country focus: Finland a world leader in the forest bio-economy.
- Five UK R&D centres forge new alliance to support bio-economy growth.
- DuPont and Tate & Lyle at 10; a partnership “grown past what was previously imagined.”
- View from the USA: It’s a Whole New World with President Trump
- The Last Word : Sophie Mather, Material Futurist at Biov8tion.
- News in brief featuring eco-helmet, Walmart, Corbion, Total and more
- Plus other great stories.
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #4: