Issue #5 – Spring 2017. In this edition…
- “Looking good should do good too” – H&M and their new collection made from shoreline waste.
- How NEN stimulates the growth of the industry through standards and certification.
- The €3.7 billion partnership helping European regions achieve their bio-based potential.
- Bio-based plastic demand continues to rise despite falling oil costs.
- Could laser labelling be coming to a supermarket near you?
- IKEA to make sustainability “an option for everyone” with kitchens made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Global Bioenergies swoop for Dutch conversion technology start-up Syngip.
- The Last Word:Julia Schifter, Business Development Director at TIPA.
- And much, much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #5: