Issue #6 – Summer 2017. In this edition…
“We have a motto to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We want to influence the kids today to influence the adults of the future.”
- Just how are LEGO remaking their bricks and building sustainable citizens of the future?
- Inside Story: Synvina – The Joint Venture of BASF and Avantium.
- How UPM Biochemicals are maximising the opportunity found in our forests.
- Expert View: “Now is the time to seize the bio-based opportunity!”
- Growing plant-based footwear is “just the first step” for Reebok.
- PepsiCo are teaming up with Danimer to move closer towards its biodegradeable packaging aims.
- News in Brief…
- And much, much more
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #6: