Issue #7 – Autumn/Fall 2017. In this edition…
- Bio-based steps up with the first-ever moulded shoe made from algae.
- Corbion comes to the rescue of TerraVia with $20m bid
- Procter & Gamble share fragrance ingredients as consumers push for greater transparency.
- Iowa Seeks to Lead $250B Bio-chemical Industry with United States’ First Tax Credit
- How Arctic Biomaterials develop composites inspired by nature.
- In a turbulent economy, purpose not profit is business leader’s key to success states EY report.
- From sewer to brewer, the first beer made using recycled urine!
- The Last Word with…Virginia Klausmeier, Founder of Sylvatex.
- And much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #7: