Issue #8 – Winter 2017. In this edition…
- How London’s coffee drinkers are helping bio-based fuel to power their buses.
- Construction begins on first wood gasification plant in the Netherlands at the Port of Amsterdam.
- Building the partnerships to help Europe achieve its bio-based potential.
- Project focus: Extracting high value products from sugar beet pulp.
- New report shines a light on the relationship between brands and bio-based materials.
- Synthetic biology breakthrough could ignite cheaper bio-fuel production.
- Bio-based rubber to give “optimal bounce” to official ball of the FIFA World Cup 2018.
- The Last Word with… Tom Beardslee, Vice President of Research and Development at Verdezyne.
- News in brief and much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #8: