Issue #9 – Spring 2018. In this edition…
- Headliner: Gabe Davies, European Surf Manager, Patagonia.
- The ‘Model-T Ford of the biorefining industry’ that is offering huge new rewards from waste streams.
- We need to go much further, much faster,’ in changes to packaging urges Unilever chief.
- How TechnipFMC are using 60+ years of experience to develop a growing range of bio-based polymers.
- Five very different ways that can help tackle the global plastic crisis.
- BBI JU 2017 Stakeholder forum – Bringing together the bio-based community
- Project Focus: Moving Europe’s mountain of nappies from landfill to helping create useful bio-based products.
- Cutting the cost of biorefining with on-site enzyme production.
- The Last Word with … Christophe Schilling, CEO of Genomatica.
- News in brief, and much more…
Fill in the form to download BMI Quarterly Issue #9: