Bio Market Quarterly Issue #18 now open for stories, features & adverts.
Do you want to reach a community of over 40,000 bio-economy professionals?
Well, if yes, the Bio Market Insights Quarterly, in partnership with the Bio Market Insights portal and our newsletter and social media portfolio is the perfect platform for you.
Available to be read for free, either in-browser, or as a downloadable PDF, the launch of the issue is supported with an editorial feature and is promoted to our community of over 40,000 included in our newsletter and shared across our social media channels.
Befitting a quarterly we continue to promote for the full three months when it is our latest edition, and even afterwards it remains able to be downloaded. All links in adverts and features can be fully trackable, and contact details and calls to actions can also be included.
So, if you wish to engage with our global community, then talk to us today. Opportunities begin at just EURO 650 and include…
- Opening comment – an exclusive space for a defining comment on a particular trend, development or product.
- Editorial Features – written by our team and sharing your success stories, product launches, case studies, keynote interviews and more.
- Thought Leadership – share your distinct voice and message with our readers.
- Product showcase – do you have a bio-based product you want to shout about? Let us do the work for you and get it in front of key buyers.
- Adverts – half page or full page – full colour, well positioned and fully trackable.
Deadline for content – Friday 12th June
Published – Week commencing 22nd June
Contact: Luke Upton (Editor and Co-Founder, Bio Market Insights)
Luke@BioMarketInsights.com / +44 (0) 7856831674.
“We at Arctic Biomaterials have been extremely pleased with our co-operation with Bio Market Insights. The work has been very professional and what we have been grateful for the help they provided during our different projects. We have been involved as an exhibitor at the European event, as an advertiser in the quarterly magazine and the subject of an editorial feature in both the quarterly magazine and website. I must say that the value of each activity has been very good.” TOMI KANGAS – Sales and Marketing Director, Arctic Biomaterials