We are proud to publish the second edition of Bio-Based World Quarterly, your dedicated guide to the latest news and essential business developments for both bio-based chemicals and products. A huge thank you for all the feedback back weve had since our first edition in April, we are delighted that so many of you enjoyed it and we are always looking to tweak and amend as we grow.
This edition has a theme of communication. How do we best talk aboutthe work the bio-based industry is doing? What is the correct way of speaking to colleagues, other companies and consumers? To find out more, we speak toexperts in this area, and showcase some of the latest developments, insights and advice in our fantastic and freeinteractive digital magazine.
Download now and be among the first in the industry to read Issue #2 of Bio-Based World Quarterly…
- A truly green t-shirt; the worlds first made from 100% bio-based polyester.
- How a Tetra Top bottle with bio-based plastic hits the market with JUST water.
- 15 key recommendations for your bio-based business in 2016.
- An in-depth look at howorange peeland Tipa is inspiring a new alternative to plastic packaging.
- 10 Speaker Insights from Bio-Based Products and Bio-Based Chemicals World in Amsterdam.
- The Big Interview: Caroline Laurie, Head of Sustainability at Kingfisher.
- News in Brief: Featuring adidas, Gevo, AVA-CO2 and more.
- And much more…
You may also be interested in: