“This year, we want to go further. We know our consumers feel passionate about and connected to what we are doing and they want to get involved. However, they often feel helplessness – they just don’t know what to do to improve the situation.”
Welcome to the 14th issue of the Bio Market Insights Quarterly, your dedicated global guide to the latest news and essential business developments for bio-based and sustainable chemicals, materials and products and the brands that purchase, use and sell them. It’s another bumper issue, and the second since we made our subtle but significant shift from being Bio-Based World News to Bio Market Insights.
The quote above is from Vana Knoepfel, European marketing director of Corona, part of the Anheuser-Busch InBev portfolio of drinks. In an exclusive discussion, she talks to us about their work making packaging more sustainable, how customers feel about the plastic crisis, creating an accelerator programme and much more.
We cove the whole value chain of the bio-economy, and are always proud to have fantastic consumer facing products as our cover stars.
The issue of the Quarterly include these features, so download now.
- Creating a greener brew for a sustainable future
- Leaders interview: Frederik Feddes, Vice President, Biochemicals, Corbion.
- Avantium targets 2023 opening for planned bioplastics plant and rebrands Synvina business.
- Who were the winners of the Bio Market Insights Innovation Awards 2019?
- EXCLUSIVE: European bio-based sector sets out 2050 vision for a circular bio-society.
- Deinove teams up with Dow to develop bacteria-based cosmetic ingredient.
- Vivobarefoot launches new shoe made from 30% plus bio-based materials.
- Coca-Cola to use bottles made from 100% recycled plastic for three of its brands.
- Key Quotes from World Bio Markets 2019
- The Last Word with… Elisabeth Stanger, Head of Marketing & Business Development, Global Pulp and Wood/Biorefinery at Lenzing AG.
- And much, much more…