“Anyone looking to launch a new fast-moving consumer brand should consider the impact of any packaging waste on the environment.”
Welcome to the 15th issue of the Bio Market Insights Quarterly, your dedicated global guide to the latest news and essential business developments for bio-based and sustainable chemicals, materials and products and the brands that purchase, use and sell the plus a focus on the role of the circular economy and synthetic biology in the emerging bio-economy.
The quote above is from Joe Franses, VP Sustainability of Coca-Cola European Partners. In an exclusive discussion, he talks to us about their work reducing the environmental impact, rPET and how their clients really feel about making change. We cover the whole value chain of the bio-economy, and are always proud to have fantastic consumer facing products as our cover stars.
The issue of the Quarterly include these features, so download now.
- Headliner: Joe Franses, VP Sustainability of Coca-Cola European Partners
- Expert view: Going around in circles with compostables.
- Supplying biopolymer compounds and composites for a new world.
- Bringing the humble potato into the new plastics economy.
- How BBI JU has built the model for the successful expansion of Europe’s growing bioeconomy.
- Bioengineers extend functional life of cancer-fighting circulation microbes.
- Australia backs tech that converts biogas into hydrogen and graphite.
- The Last Word with… Alexander Lorestani, Co-Founder and CEO at Geltor.
- And much, much more.