In our ongoing quest to connect the entire value chain and showcase the most exciting up and coming companies within the bio-economy, our Bio-Stars programme is back for World Bio Markets 2020 (Amsterdam, March 23-25).
Last year Ashleigh International, Bloom, Cellutech, Chip(s) Board, Chrysalix Technology, Kaffe Bueno, MycoNourish, NUATAN, Prisma Renewable Composites and Roof Maxx were our 2019 Bio-Stars. So will you join the program in 2020?
And we understand that for start-ups budgets are tight, but know there’s a huge importance to raising awareness of your new company and solution, which is why we are offering it at super value for money.
For just €350 more than registering as a start-up delegate you receive:
- A fully branded space in the Start-Up Discovery Zone within the World Bio Markets exhibition, where you can showcase your innovation to any of the 600+ experts and decision makers at the event.
- The chance to be selected to pitch your innovation to a finance led panel in-front of the entire audience at the event.
- Pre and post event online exposure to Bio Market Insights 50,000+ global network.
- Your logo and profile on the event website for a full year, plus in the event show guide and on relevant event signage.
- 1 event registration including access to our meeting tool, and networking drinks receptions. (Option to add on the site visit & workshop day for an additional €250)
- Company must be under five years old
- Company has under 10 employees (full and part time)
- Company is at seed stage or earlier (not yet Series A or beyond)
- Company has already produced a bio-based chemical/product/ingredient/drop-in (doesn’t have to be at full commercial scale but cannot be theoretical).
Make sure to select ‘Become a Bio-Star’ on the ‘Options’ page during the registration process!
If you have any questions, email Editor@BioMarketInsights.com