The harnessing of biomass is at the heart of bio-economy, from agricultural, forestry and aquatic feedstocks through to waste streams and new alternative sources, the acquiring and processing of it is essential to achieving success.
But as the bio-economy grows, there are major challenges in the level of competition for feedstock for different applications with implications on rising prices for biomass sources, harvestings and transporting distances and costs. Access to feedstocks and efficiency of its use, will become a huge competitive advantage for businesses in the bio-economy.
In response to this, new innovative techniques, partnerships, businesses and policies are being developed to ensure that we have the feedstocks needed to power the bio-economy.
From olive pits in Spain, to dairy side streams in Ireland through to corn stover in the USA, we are seeing some innovative answers to the questions of demand.
This report, the fourth from the editorial team at Bio Market Insights, puts the spotlight on those organisations have taken a new approach to feedstocks. We are looking for a particular reference to:
- How industrial side streams are being harnessed to play an even more significant role as raw materials for sustainable products and materials.
- How the processes of waste, recycling and recovery converge to support new feedstock opportunities.
- The role of new technological processes and innovations to improve efficiencies and lower costs of production.
- Journeying down the supply chain – how brands are hunting new feedstocks, and putting them at the forefront of new products.
The report will be shared with our entire global community, but will have a particular interest to:
- Companies looking to change or improve their supply chain with new sources of feedstocks.
- Procurement managers or technology officers aiming to improve efficiencies and lower costs by learning about technological solutions.
- Sustainability directors keen to find the feedstocks needed to change existing or launch new products.
How we work with you: If you wished to show how your company can support those looking to scale up, then become a sponsor, contributor or advertiser in this report to ensure your place as a leader in this area. Work in partnership with our experienced editorial team to create content that truly delivers. Once published they will be promoted extensively across our channels and through our social media ensuing a truly global reach.
What you get: As a guide sponsor you position yourself as the major influencer in this area with branding on the front page, an editorial feature, a full page advert plus we can provide opted-in and highly engaged leads. To download we require full contact details, we can then share these contacts with you to contact directly. Eliminate the risk and guarantee yourself ROI.
As a contributor, you can ensure your message is shared with our global community by creating in partnership with us an editorial feature to be included in the guide (including contact details and trackable web links), which will also be published separately on Bio Market Insights.
As an advertiser, you can introduce a new product in the market, increase your sales and educate our readers – we can also include trackable web links so you can gain clear results.
Deadline for content and adverts: Friday 11th October
Published week commencing: Monday 21st October.
Would you like to learn more about being a part of this report. Fill in the form below and we’ll share some more information with you, alternately contact Matt@BioMarketInsights.com / +44 (0) 7538 259396
Our most recent report: The next generation of technologies and tactics for scale-up.