I think the new bottle looks great and shows how we can use innovation and design to help shape products for a better tomorrow.
Welcome to the latest issueof Bio-Based World Quarterly, your dedicated guide to the latest news and essential business developments for bio-based chemicals and products.
The quote above is from Carlsberg, this editions cover stars with whom we take an in-depth look at their newGreen Fiber Bottle. Major companies like this brewing giant are now beginning to focus on bio-based on a mass commercial scale. In this fourth edition, we also featureSaudi Aramco, another company not associated with sustainability but now waking up toits potential plus Du Pont, Tate & Lyle, Bio-Pilots UK among many other stories features and interviews. So download today for free!
Download Issue #4 of Bio-Based World Quarterly to read about…
- Carlsberg’s new bio-based beer bottles to step up’ to sustainability targets.
- Big oil meets bio-based as Saudi Aramco buys a $100m sustainable polyol technology.
- Country focus: Finland a world leader in the forest bio-economy.
- Five UK R&D centres forge new alliance to support bio-economy growth.
- DuPont and Tate & Lyle at 10; a partnership grown past what was previously imagined.
- View from the USA: Its a Whole New World with President Trump.
- The Last Word : Sophie Mather, Material Futurist at Biov8tion.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this edition, particularly TOTAL, Bio-Pilots UK, IBioIC’s 3rd Annual Conference and ABM Composite, your support is as always greatly appreciated.
The next issuewill be published on 13th February 2017so contact us today, if youd like to feature or advertise contact Liam@BioBasedWorldNews.comor call +44 (0) 207 045 090 to dicuss how you can work with us.
You may also be interested in these bio-based developments: