Consumers have a lot of power in making brands change behaviour.
Welcome to Issue #5of Bio-Based World Quarterly, your dedicated guide to the latest news and essential business developments for bio-based chemicals, brands and products.
The above quote is from Julia Schifter, of TIPA, a fantastic company making 100% compostable plastic packaging and the subject of this editions featured interview. It perhaps seems an obvious observation but do even those of us working in the bio-based industry think enough about what we consume and use? Both at work and at home? Thats one of the challenging themes we explore in this issue. And companies like TIPA are a great example of a business moving from start-up phase through to being a serious commercial operation and we are proud to bring you some more stories from the wide-world of bio-based with great contributions from NEN, H&M, Bio-based Industries Consortium (BIC), Ikea and many more. So download today for free and start reading!
Download Issue #5 of Bio-Based World Quarterly to read about…
- Looking good should do good too – H&M and their new collection made from shoreline waste.
- How NEN stimulates the growth of the industry through standards and certification.
- The 3.7 billion partnership helping European regions achieve their bio-based potential.
- Demand for bio-based plastic continues to rise despite falling oil costs.
- Could laser labelling be coming to a supermarket near you?
- IKEA to make sustainability “an option for everyone” with kitchens made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Global Bioenergies swoop for Dutch conversion technology start-up Syngip.
- Preview of Bio-Based Live Europe 2017
- The Last Word Julia Schifter, Business Development Director at TIPA.
- And much, much more…
The next issuewill be published on 8th May 2017 and will be a bumper-edition, which will also be printed and distrubuted to all delegates at Bio-Based Live Europe in Amsterdamif youd like to feature or advertise contact Liam@BioBasedWorldNews.comor call +44 (0) 207 045 090 to discuss how you can work with us.
Past issues can be read by clicking here.