Our goal is to give people information that is clear, reliable and accessible. This is another step in our sustainability journey toward enabling consumers to make informed choices We want people to feel great about putting our products in their shopping baskets.
Welcome toIssue #7of Bio-Based World Quarterly,your dedicated guide to the latest news and essential business developments for bio-based chemicals, brands and products.The above quote is from Kathy Fish, Chief Technology Officer at Procter & Gamble and the subject of a feature in this issue. The multinational has announced a response to changing demands and increased awareness from customers about what exactly goes into the products they use every single day. An awakening that can only be good for the bio-based industry and in particular its fragrance sector.Issue #7 also brings you a feature on sports shoes made from algae, a focus on Corbions rescue of Terravia, insights into Iowas leadership of the sector in the USA, a look at Arctic Biomaterials wonderful innovations, samples beer made (in part) from urine, exclusive interviews and much more. So download today for free and start reading!
DownloadIssue #7 of Bio-Based World Quarterlyto read about
- Bio-based steps up with the first-ever moulded shoe made from algae.
- Corbion comes to the rescue of TerraVia with $20m bid
- Procter & Gamble share fragrance ingredients as consumers push for greater transparency.
- Iowa Seeks to Lead $250B Bio-chemical Industry with United States First Tax Credit
- How Arctic Biomaterials have developed composites inspired by nature.
- In a turbulent economy, purpose not profit is business leaders key to success states EY report.
- From sewer to brewer, lets raise a toast to the first beer made using recycled urine!
- The Last Word withVirginia Klausmeier, Founder of Sylvatex.
- And much more…
Thenext issuewill be published on4thDecember 2017 (Deadline for Content 24thNovember)if youd like to feature or advertise contactLiam@BioBasedWorldNews.comor call +44 (0) 207 045 090 to discuss how you can work with us.
Issues 1-6 can be read here.