The harnessing of biomass is at the heart of bio-economy, from agricultural, forestry and aquatic feedstocks through to waste streams and new alternative sources, the acquiring and processing of it is essential to achieving success. But there are challenges around its use, the combustion phase of biomass can release as much greenhouse gases as fossil fuels. Whilst truly sustainable biomass is a limited resource, fighting against existing high demand for forest products such as paper and pulp to name just two obstacles to growth.
As a result of the increased demand, and new opportunities for overcoming the challenges, we will be showcasing the most innovative, sustainable and cost-effective uses of biomass and feedstock through October.
So, if your organisation owns biomass and feedstock, procures or moves it, processes and refines it, or has developed new and exciting uses for it, then we want to hear from you.
Our special editorial focus will include:
- A special report, The Feedstocks Powering the Bio-economy Revolution, which will be shared with our community of over 40,000. (Deadline for content – Friday 11th Published week commencing Monday 21st October.
- A webinar on the subject and that will be viewed live and on demand by our readers and partners around the world.
- A section of Issue #16 of the Bio Market Insights Quarterly devoted to showcasing the best companies and technologies for this area (Deadline for content – Friday 8th Published week commencing 15th November).
Why partner with our process engineering focus and scale up focus?
- Deliver direct leads into your sales team by hosting our webinar or sponsoring our report.
- Position yourself as an industry leader through our expert editorial coverage and marketing and promotion across our platforms.
- Ensure your messages are heard loud and clear by our global community of bio-economy experts.
So speak to us today, to find out how we can give your business a boost today. Fill in the form below, or contact Matt@BioMarketInsights.com / +44 (0) 7538 259396