Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard. Guy Kawasaki, Serial Entrepreneur
I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been. Wayne Gretzky, Ice Hockey Superstar.
Every article on startups need inspirational quotes right? Well those are ours! But we want to offer more than just inspiration. We are offering startups working within bio-based an exclusive platform to share their business with 500 professionals from the bio-economy atWorld Bio Markets 2019. For free! Bio-Stars gives 10 startups a ticket, space in the exhibition area, extensive media coverage, and even the opportunity to be selected to get up on stage and speak in front of our audience of decision makers.
Applying to be a 2019 Bio-Star is free. And easy. So find out how you can apply today.
World Bio Markets 2019(Amsterdam 1st- 3rd April), truly connects producers of bio-based chemicals and materials with brands to help them unite to achieve success.
The agenda helps bio-based producers to learn from each other, create greater efficiencies, improve their technology, scale-up and grow. For brands, whether they are dipping their toe in the water, have a clear sustainability strategy to move away from petro-chemicals or have already become truly circular the agenda caters for them.
We want to help connect you as a startup with this valuable audience, and this is why weve launched the Bio-Stars programme for World Bio Markets 2019.
What does the Bio-Stars programme offer?
- Branded space in the exhibition area within the startup zone
- One VIP ticket (and 20% discount on additional tickets) giving full access to the event plus networking drinks reception and all post-event material.
- Media coverage on Bio-Based World News , event website, show-guide and social media.
- Opportunity to be selected to speak in our Bio-Stars 5 x 5 session.
- Access to our Meeting Mojo networking tool.
- The company must be under five years old.
- The company has under 10 employees (full and part time).
- The company had already produced a bio-based chemical/product/ingredient/drop-in (doesnt have to be at full commercial scale, but cannot be theoretical).
How to apply.
- Write a 500 word overview of the company and your bio-based offering.
- Include details of company founding and employee numbers (this may be checked independently)
- Send toEditor@BioBasedWorldnews.comwith the Subject line beginning Bio-Stars:
- Deadline 4pm (GMT), Friday 19th October 2018.
- Applicants chosen by our editorial panel will be notified week commencing Monday 29th October.
So what are you waiting for? Give your business a boost and apply for the Bio-Stars programme today!