Our recent reader survey found that scale up and process engineering challenges were one of the major challenges facing the growth of our industry.
Yes, it works great in the laboratory, but you can’t just take the chemical process and drop it into the pilot plant and simply increase the chemicals and equipment involved. When a system is increased in size, surface area to mass change in proportion and that’s just the beginning of your challenges! What about the choosing of the correct materials? Working with fluid dynamics and thermodynamics? Or equipment selection to name just a few?
Being at the heart of the bio-economy, we want to support its growth and development and ensure our members help find the tools to overcome their challenges and will be showcasing the most innovative, creative and cost-effective solutions through the months of August and September.
So, if your organisation is involved in supporting scale up and growth and overcoming processing engineering challenges, then we’d like to hear from you.
Our special editorial focus will include:
- A special report, The Next Generation of Technologies and Tactics for Scale Up, which will be shared with our community of over 40,000. (Deadline for content – Friday 16th Published week commencing Monday 26th August)
- A webinar on the subject and that will be viewed live and on demand by our readers and partners around the world.
- A section of Issue #15 of the Bio Market Insights Quarterly devoted to showcasing the best companies and technologies for this area (Deadline for content – Friday 30th Published week commencing 9th September)
Why partner with our process engineering focus and scale up focus?
- Deliver direct leads into your sales team by hosting our webinar or sponsoring our report.
- Position yourself as an industry leader through our expert editorial coverage and marketing and promotion across our platforms.
- Ensure your messages are heard loud and clear by our global community of bio-economy experts.
So speak to us today, to find out how we can give your business a boost today. Fill in the form below, or contact Matt@BioMarketInsights.com / +44 (0) 7538 259396